Saturday, August 15, 2015

With greasy hands to the Cusanus Museum in the Mosellle Valley


 
                          Photo: © Sir Gawain / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0
Four years ago, I went on a trip to Bernkastel-Kues in the Moselle valley.  I mentioned  a technical shortcoming:  in the folding process the chain came off and left me with greasy fingers. 

After a visit to the local museum, I wrote  a few words about the great philosopher Nikolaus Cusanus (15th century) who used the words"folding" and "unfolding" in his thinking about God. 
( "Deus ergo est omnia complicans in hoc, quod omnia in eo.  Est omnia explicans in hoc quod ipse in eo.")

About four hundred readers klicked this posting, whereas thousands wanted to know about  my purchase of the Brompton.

Here is the link to this posting which I think deserves promotion:
http://foldingbike-brompton.blogspot.de/2011/05/in-moselle-valley-at-bernkastel-kues.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.